Sync accounts other than bank/investments (e.g., property/assets, debts/loans)? (3 Legacy Votes)

Judy M.
Judy M. Member ✭✭
Can you sync accounts other than bank/investments (e.g., account payable) to my Quicken mobile ap? So far it appears that that's not possible.
I'm using Quicken Deluxe 2018, Version R10.11, Build 27.1.10.11
1 votes

Implemented · Last Updated

This is available in R22.12 mobile app 5.16.2

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2018
    No, business account types are not supported on Quicken mobile.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    This "Question" was changed to an "Idea".
    Ideas are supposed to get to the attention of the programmers.
    If we get enough votes, maybe this will be added in a future version of Quicken Desktop and the Quicken Mobile app.
    So, if you like this idea, vote on it: Click the VOTE button on this webpage.
  • Judy M.
    Judy M. Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019

No, business account types are not supported on Quicken mobile.

These are actually "Property and Debt" accounts...being more precise. But I guess that doesn't help. Thanks for your reply!
  • Judy M.
    Judy M. Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Thanks for the suggestion!

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I'd like to tract "Property & Debt" accounts on my iPhone app. Please make that f....

Make iPhone app, so that I can track accounts under "Property & Debt"
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited January 2019
    I completely agree. What's the point of having a mobile app which only performs part of the functionality of the computer program? At this point in the development of the mobile app, it makes no sense for me to waste my time syncing everytime I log out of the computer version. I cannot use the mobile app in the same way I use the computer version.

Quicken is befind the times on bringing their product to the mobile world. I have banking apps which let me accomplish exactly the same thing and even more on their app as I can when logged into their web site on my computer.
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser, Mac Beta, Canada Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

I completely agree. What's the point of having a mobile app which only performs part of the functionality of the computer program? At this point in the development of the mobile app, it makes no sense for me to waste my time syncing everytime I log out of the computer version. I cannot use the mobile app in the same way I use the computer version.

Quicken is befind the times on bringing their product to the mobile world. I have banking apps which let me accomplish exactly the same thing and even more on their app as I can when logged into their web site on my computer.

If you want a full-fledged version of Quicken in Mobile or the Web, You can add your VOTE to one or more of the following: First, click on each underlined link above to go there, then click VOTE at the top of THAT page, so your vote will count for THAT feature and increase its visibility to the developers by seeking to have the features you need or desire end up in the latest version.

While you are at it, you may want to add your VOTE to related IDEAS found on the 
    List of Requests for Quicken on the Web Features and the 
    List of Requests for Quicken Mobile Features.
     Click on the underlined link, then follow the instructions to add your vote to more related ideas. Your VOTES matter!

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)
    Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken Mac Quicken Windows Quicken Mobile

Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)
  • Hello all,

I was able to successfully sync both accounts payable and accounts receivable to the mobile app.

These accounts can be found under the "Property and Debt" section within the mobile app.

This is available on Quicken for Windows Home and Bussiness R22.12 and the 5.16.2 mobile app.

This is being marked as implemented!

Thank you!
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.