capital one

I am having problems with Capital One download.  I go through the whole process of setting up my account, authorize my accounts but nothing downloads.  BTW my accounts were fine before the last update.  Any solutions?

Comments

• Diane LewinDiane Lewin Member
    edited August 2018
    I have the exact same problem!  I am wondering if we can uninstall the last update?

• peteapospeteapos Member
    edited August 2018
    I am also having a similar issue.  I get the message "We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to connect to the quicken servers at this time.  Do not contact Capital One Bank..."  However, I have been getting this same message for the past 3 days every time I try to download transactions from Capital One.  I have not been able to download since this change occurred.

• Robert ArmaniRobert Armani Member
    edited August 2018
    I think the problem is from Capital One. No matter how many times you fix it, for some reason it gets disconnected next time around. See if the Reset works?
  • peteapospeteapos Member
    edited August 2018
    I was able to contact Quicken and they walked me through fixing the issue.  I had to "add a new account", and then link it to my capital one account in quicken.  Rather than simply just updating the current account.
  • BrookBrook Member
    edited August 2018
    I have tried that, but my Capital One account does not show up in the list to Link it.  What now?
    edited August 2018
    Try adding it as Capital One 360 instead of New, and see what happens?
  • edited August 2018

Try adding it as Capital One 360 instead of New, and see what happens?

Tried switching back and forth several times. Neither works
  • edited August 2018
    peteapos said:

I was able to contact Quicken and they walked me through fixing the issue.  I had to "add a new account", and then link it to my capital one account in quicken.  Rather than simply just updating the current account.

Rather not have to start a whole new account. I’ve been using Quicken since 2011.
    edited August 2018
    peteapos said:

Adding a new account doesn't mean you'll literally add it. It will give you a chance to link it to an existing account during the wizard setup.
  • edited August 2018
    peteapos said:

It does link the account but never downloadeds anything. So annoying.
    edited August 2018
    peteapos said:

For some reason the pending transactions don't download until they are posted. It might be a Capital One thing only.
  • BWSBWS Member
    edited September 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Capital One.

Since Capital One rolled out its new authorization procedure I am not able to update my accounts.  When I perform an update a separate screen pops up within Quicken asking me to log into Capital One.  After I enter all of the proper Cap One information Quicken crashes.  I have send probably 10 error reports to Quicken so far.
  • Lisa CrawfordLisa Crawford Member
    edited September 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled merging.

Same issue with not being able to reauthorize C1 account after deactivating. Changed FI to "Current" instead of "New"...worked the first time!

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Capital One credit card - connection problems.
  • edited September 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Capital One.

U.S. Version of Quicken 2018 for Windows 10, Version R11.18, Build 27.1.11.18
    Installed via Quicken Download over a Cable connection.

I am unable to download transactions from my Capital One NA account using the Express Web Connect required by Capital One and Quicken.  Ai have tried all suggestions from Chat Support from validating the file, to creating a new Quicken File.  All with the same results.  

The direct download from the Capital One website works.  I have followed all instructions from Quicken and Capital One to rectify the situation with no success.  
This discussion has been closed.