On the mobile app, I wanted to activate Touch ID, It's asking me for a 4 digit "Quicken Passcode" wh

On the mobile app, I wanted to activate Touch ID, to avoid needing a text code each time. It's asking me for a 4 digit "Quicken Passcode" which I don't have. When I log in to my Quicken account profile, there does not appear to be a place to create a 4 digit passcode

Comments

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Hey Phil,

Sorry you're experiencing this difficulty.

Under settings in the top right, there is an option for Passcode & Fingerprint.

The option to "Use Quicken Passcode" is above the "Use Touch ID" try creating a Passcode and then enabling Touch ID.

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
  • ConcordmanConcordman Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I tried this approach ,entered a 4 digit  quicken passcode, then enabled Touch ID, got the screen enabling Fingerprint ID..Ok to that  then it wants quicken passcode again..round & round it goes:)
  • edited January 2019
    I'm having the same problem as Concordman. It lets me indicate Touch ID by entering the passcode I created on the quicken app, but once I've logged out, there's no option to login using Touch ID, and the selection of Touch ID is no longer activated, so it keeps asking for the passcode but never sets up anything with Touch ID.
  • Brian FarrowBrian Farrow Member
    edited January 2019
    I experience the same problem as Nancy.  I found that Quicken mobile mobile resets the touch ID if you logout.  So, the solution is to never logout.  Close the application without logging out.  The next time that you open the application, it will ask for touch id or passcode.