Duplicate Bill and Income Reminders

John SmithJohn Smith Member
edited December 2018 in Paying Bills (Windows)
I keep getting bill and income reminders showing up again any time I receive the income or pay the bill ahead of the "due date" - e.g. if I have a monthly or quarterly bill reminder showing a payment due 9/1 and I use that reminder to pay the bill and print the check 8/20 the 9/1 bill reminder shows up again (even though above that the same item shows as paid) and shows as due and then past due until I hit "ignore" and then thankfully it rolls over to the next date of that reminder.
This only started happening recently after the last update or the update before that, and it's very frustrating having to check to make sure that what the program is saying is due has already been received/paid or not.

Comments

• mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser
    edited August 2018
    What Quicken year version and patch level are you using?
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • DHDH Member
    edited August 2018
    I have the same problem as described above. Subscription, R11.18
  • QPWQPW Member
    edited October 2018
    This has been going on for several releases in the 2018/subscription release of Quicken.
    They have tried to fix it in at least one maybe two of the last patch releases.  From what I understand it is "better", but not completely fixed.
    https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/bill-notifications-return-after-entering
  • BrentBrent Member
    edited August 2018
    I'm running R11.18.  This happens to me with nearly every scheduled payment.  I open the reminders window, click on a reminder, & schedule the payment.  The reminder still shows up at the bottom of the account screen after the payment has processed and I have to click 'Ignore' to get rid of it.
  • Glyde HannahGlyde Hannah Member
    edited September 2018
    Still having the same problem.  Running R11.20, Build 27.1.11.20
  • Dianne HeydeDianne Heyde Member
    edited September 2018

I am having the same problem.  Anyone know how to send feedback to Quicken?
  • ChrisChris Member
    edited September 2018
    Things were working OK, to say the least until last update.  I am currently running 2018 deluxe version R12.15 Build 27.1.12.15.

When I try to update my bills, quicken crashes.  So I attempt to print my bill list and was goign to redo all my linked bills, quicken crashes when attempting to print my bill list from the bill list.   If its not one thing its another. 
  • JimAJimA Member
    edited November 2018
    I have the same problem, the reminder is still listed after payment is processed "Paid". Checked update Quicken Deluxe, Release R 15.18   I have run the file Validate and Repair but there is no change.
  • Mark E RenkenMark E Renken Member
    edited December 2018
    I've also been having this problem with the Premier 2019 release R15.18.  For me, this didn't occur in the 2018 version.  I've notified Quicken support multiple times over the past six months.  They acknowledge it is a "known" bug.  As of today, it still is not working properly.  Does anyone have any update from Quicken?
  • easmareasmar Member
    Would a Quicken moderator reply to this please.