Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

mobile budget not working on iphone

Budget feature is not working - I've done what the instructions ask, and it's still not showing. Just get the generic "track your budget" screen. Budget shows fine in desktop version.

Using v 5.10 (38.11229.4012)

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited October 2018
    The current version of Q Mobile is 5.0.35 ... and it doesn't have the Budget feature.

Later releases of the mobile app, thru 5.0.49, HAVE the budget feature restored ... but they have all been removed from download because of problems they cause.

There's a MENTION, on this forum, of 5.1.? (I don't remember the last digit), but it's not available in  Google Play as of a few minutes ago.

I suspect that it's in "Staged Release" to see if the bugs are fixed.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2018
    Thanks for the response. If you look above you will see I’m running 5.1. I am also an iPhone user so it is irrelevant to me if it’s in google play.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited September 2018

Thanks for the response. If you look above you will see I’m running 5.1. I am also an iPhone user so it is irrelevant to me if it’s in google play.

It's still only 5.0.35 that's the General Release version of the Q Mobile app.  What iOS version you're running on your desktop is irrelevant.

It's what's in General Release (where ever you get it) that's significant.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2018

5.1.0 (38.11229.4012) is what I'm running on the iphone.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2018

If you're using Quicken 2016, I believe budgets are still disabled for now. I'm on Quicken for Windows 2017 and version 5.1.0 of the iOS app and budgets are working fine for me.

The current release version for iOS is 5.1.0

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quicken-mobile/id701067522?mt=8
This discussion has been closed.