Download version that's more than 3 years old

I previously purchased the electronic Quicken 2015 for Windows (the version that you download, not the version that comes with a disk).  I need to reinstall Quicken on my computer now and I can't seem to find the download when I log into the Quicken website.

Comments

• SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Quicken user since 1997 
    Premier on Windows 7 
  • Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    You used to be able to go to https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/commerce/account/secure/downloads_unlocks.jsp and download 2016 and earlier from Intuit but I see that now only 2016 is available.
    Quicken 2017 H&B - Windows 10
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Have you looked in your Downloads folder, on your computer,  to see if what you previously downloaded can be found there?
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor"
  • QPWQPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Note if you ever find the install you will need the most recent patch (which you should also make a backup of).  You have to install the Mondo patch install before you try to connect to your Quicken Id.  You can get it here:
    http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quickenpatches.html
  • SilverthunderSilverthunder Member
    edited October 2018
    I now see the download. 
    1. Log into the Quicken website
    2. hover mouse over my name
    3. select my account
    4. scroll way down (even past some white space).  Download link is there.

I was reading on the Quicken website that says that after you buy the electronic version, they offer the download for 3 years.  So, probably a good idea to keep the file on your computer.
    edited September 2018
    QPW said:

Note if you ever find the install you will need the most recent patch (which you should also make a backup of).  You have to install the Mondo patch install before you try to connect to your Quicken Id.  You can get it here:
    http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quickenpatches.html

Oops, I didn't install the Mondo patch.  I signed in with the Quicken ID, but I haven't edited any of the data yet. 
    I don't download from my banks (but I guess I couldn't in any case because I think that functionality is not available anymore for 2015 versions of Quicken).
  • QPWQPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

I now see the download. 
    3. select my account

I was reading on the Quicken website that says that after you buy the electronic version, they offer the download for 3 years.  So, probably a good idea to keep the file on your computer.

So, probably a good idea to keep the file on your computer.
    Personally I never trust that a company will keep an install around for me.  I always make a backup of it.
    edited October 2018

I now see the download. 
    3. select my account

Seems like a good plan, especially now that disk space is very cheap.
This discussion has been closed.