new feature request - print split

There should be a way to print the transactions in split mode.  For the moment I have to do print screen.  Feature is self explanatory, and should be a must.
0 votes

No Status · Last Updated

Comments

• QPWQPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Like this:

(In register, Ctrl+P, select to show splits)

In Reports -> Banking -> Transaction, go customize, Show Splits, print:

• edited October 2018
    That will show the spits in report mode in order to print, but it will print EVERY transaction and it can be a pain to customize the reports.  I just want to simply have a "print" button while in Split Transaction mode that will print all transactions listed.
  • QPWQPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

That will show the spits in report mode in order to print, but it will print EVERY transaction and it can be a pain to customize the reports.  I just want to simply have a "print" button while in Split Transaction mode that will print all transactions listed.

Oh, I misunderstood what you are trying to do.  You are saying you want to print this dialog, right?
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Jonathan,
    am I correct in saying that you would like to print something like a transaction receipt, looking similar to the stub of your paycheck, where all the payment details (splits, gross income and deductions) are listed?
    Is there a particular reason why you want this capability? For example, are you trying to print something like rent receipts?

By the way, which feature level of Quicken are you using? Starter Edition, Deluxe, etc?