Quicken Suddenly Duplicating Tranactions

Quicken 2018 is duplicating translations suddenly.  Started a few weeks back.  Items that are in my register and cleared are begin brought in again and marked as cleared.  It takes an inordinate amount of time to clear them out.  I am now on R11.20 Build 27.1.11.20.  If this keeps up I have to find something else.

Comments

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Hello "Quicken Alan":

You cannot use the name "Quicken" in your name in the community unless you are employed by Quicken.

Please change your handle.

Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Wayne HoitWayne Hoit Member
    edited September 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled online payee list DOUBLE ENTRIES.

After a recent update to Quicken 2017, my Online Payee List now has doubled every entry.

EVERY ENTRY has automatically been added again into my online payee list.

Rant re-added ......

These guys can't get this right at all...this product has gone so far downhill it's amazing...
    and now they're editing my posts in this forum....

Ok, now someone merged my post with this one and they are not about the same topic.

Just because the words 'double' or 'duplicate' appear in the post does not mean they are about the same thing....
  • edited September 2018
    is this 1 account or all accounts?
  • edited September 2018
    Happening to me also, started a few weeks ago; have the current releases (always do the updates when it prompts).  It isn't happening with any other accounts, just the CapOne checking account.

• splashersplasher SuperUser
    edited September 2018

Dear Quicken user, I read your post and i think you should be contact our Quicken technician for instant help. You can call our Quicken toll-free number for instant help call at +1 (805) 900-7815 our Quicken technician will be help you further.
    Thank You!

WARNING:  The above is a bogus spam post.  The links/phone # will take you to a group falsely stating they are official Quicken support, they are NOT.  Don't be fooled.

Real Quicken Support can be reached at https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win7/Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

edited September 2018

Dear Quicken user, I read your post and i think you should be contact our Quicken technician for instant help. You can call our Quicken toll-free number for instant help call at +1 (805) 900-7815 our Quicken technician will be help you further.
    Thank You!

WARNING:  The above is a bogus spam post.  The links/phone # will take you to a group falsely stating they are official Quicken support, they are NOT.  Don't be fooled.

Real Quicken Support can be reached at https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

edited September 2018

Thank You!

• LALA Member
    edited January 18
    This is happening again since 12/21.