Thanks for the hard work on bring out Quicken Web

QPWQPW Member ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in Using Quicken on the Web
Anyone that has seen any of my posts would certainly know that have been very skeptical of a "Quicken Web", both in could be done without MAJOR problems and if it would actually be useful to some set of Quicken users, over say Quicken Mobile.

I have been pleasantly surprised that I actually like the GUI quite a bit, and it being a webpage that someone might use on a device with a larger screen, I do think it has a place in the offerings.

I'm sure it took a lot of work to get it to this stage, and I want to let the developers know that I think they have done a good job.  I'm sure there will be "bumps on the road ahead".  But it is a good start!

P.S. To the moderators,  do you think the forum needs a "category" for Quicken Web?

Comments

• smayer97smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Makes sense to add a category for Quicken Web since there is one for Mobile.

If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.

(Canadian  user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

Have Questions? Check out these FAQs:
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Hi Chris,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on the new Web Companion App and am glad to hear you are liking it :)

I also wanted to let you know that we have added a Category for "Using Quicken on the Web" so I went ahead and re-categorized this post.

Thanks!

Sarah
  • QPWQPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018

Hi Chris,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on the new Web Companion App and am glad to hear you are liking it :)

I also wanted to let you know that we have added a Category for "Using Quicken on the Web" so I went ahead and re-categorized this post.

Thanks!

Sarah

Thanks Sarah.
This discussion has been closed.