Home Quicken on the Web Using Quicken on the Web
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Has anyone else received Quicken 2019

CMRaterCMRater Member ✭✭✭
edited January 2019 in Using Quicken on the Web
I have downloaded Quicken 2019. It refers to a new web based capability to view quicken data trends. Does anyone know how to access it?

Comments

• Quicken KathrynQuicken Kathryn Mac Beta admin
    edited October 2018
    Hi CMRater,
    You can access the new Quicken on the Web companion app here: app.quicken.com/login - we're updating Quicken.com, so soon you'll be able to access it by going to Quicken.com > My Account > Quicken on the Web.

Hope this helps!
    Quicken Kathryn
    Quicken Kathryn
    Community Administrator
  • CMRaterCMRater Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Thanks Kathryn. Looks like it is better than the improved app. Was hesitant to add a translation. Will it download with one step updates? Also will there be a tutorial or instructions on how to fully exploit?
  • Quicken KathrynQuicken Kathryn Mac Beta admin
    edited October 2018
    CMRater said:

Thanks Kathryn. Looks like it is better than the improved app. Was hesitant to add a translation. Will it download with one step updates? Also will there be a tutorial or instructions on how to fully exploit?

Hi CMRater,
    We have a collection of FAQs here: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-web-frequently-asked-questions for reference, but Quicken on the Web works the same as Quicken Mobile--you will sync your desktop data file to the Quicken Cloud, and then you can look at that data on the web.  When you add something on the web, then perform a One Step Update on the desktop app, the transaction you've added or updated will appear on the desktop--you just need to check the Sync to Cloud box on the One Step Update window when it pops up.

We're working on more detailed tutorials and FAQs now, so there will be more to come--

Thanks,
    Quicken Kathryn
    Quicken Kathryn
    Community Administrator
    edited October 2018
    CMRater said:

Thanks. I think the new web app is very cool!
  • Ps56k2Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018

Hi CMRater,
    You can access the new Quicken on the Web companion app here: app.quicken.com/login - we're updating Quicken.com, so soon you'll be able to access it by going to Quicken.com > My Account > Quicken on the Web.

Hope this helps!
    Quicken Kathryn

here's the hotlink URL -
    https://app.quicken.com/login

Quicken 2020 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10
  • dsttexasdsttexas Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    CMRater said:

I'm assuming this new sync feature will not replace the desktop functions with fully functional web based functions and desktop goes away, but primarily provides an additional "interface anywhere" feature that will not contain all the features of the desktop.  Awaiting a good online demo or tutorial.
    Dell Vostro Windows 10 ver 1809 latest updates. Quicken 2019 R19.44 or (latest available) via online subscription.
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited October 2018
    CMRater said:

Your assumption about desktop Q still being needed is correct.

And, have you followed the link in Kathryn's message of 2 weeks ago?
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • UnknownUnknown Member
    edited October 2018
    CMRater said:

Yes, i did after I posted, but still want to a video of web interface and features.
    edited October 2018
    CMRater said:

Unfortunately my budget data did not sync with the web and seemed to delet my desktop budget. So I have stopped syncing with with mobile for the time being.
This discussion has been closed.