Bill and income reminders issue

PabsPabs Member
Hi, after using Quicken Bill Pay to send payment, the Bills and Income Reminders window shows they are still 'Due'. As a workaround I select 'Ignore' for each bill payment that was sent but this should not be. Any thoughts?  See the attachment for an example. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• edited October 2018
    Hi fierst  thing you have to do, before any troubleshooting is create a backup file ens save it  in a external drive please 

next step is to go  to the upper lesft corner and click on file> file operations> then validated and repair> in the next window click on validated file only  and wait  in till the data log not pad appears read it and save it  after that go to  file again and click on bill and income reminders 
  • GregoryGregory Member
    edited October 2018
    Me too. The reminder stays current rather than changing to next month, after going online to submit the transaction. Just noticed this after latest update: 27.1.14.23
  • RobRob Member
    edited November 2018
    I am having this problem too.  Currently I have version 27.1.15.16 installed, but problem happened awhile ago.  Just noticed the problem when I realized I paid one bill three times, since each time I went into Quicken it would show as due.  Is this a bug identified by Quicken?  Any solution?
  • GregoryGregory Member
    edited November 2018
    FYI It seems to work correctly now (after 1 month of errors.). Just updated to version 27.1.15.18.

• Neil4730Neil4730 Member
    edited November 2018
    Gregory said:

FYI It seems to work correctly now (after 1 month of errors.). Just updated to version 27.1.15.18.

I still have the problem with version 27.1.15.18.
  • edited November 2018
    Gregory said:

usually just go to quicken.com and click on support (quicken support)
    scroll down and click on  mondo patch update download the patch and re install that{s it you ncan see my videos on you tube and also my book let with 10 questions and 10 answers and give a like please
  • edited November 2018
    Gregory said:

This are the 10 more frequent problems in quicken program 
  • Neil4730Neil4730 Member
    edited November 2018
    Gregory said:

This recommendation makes no sense.  The mondo patch update took me back two versions of software.  I did it and then updated to my current version again.  Can't find anything about "10 questions".
  • GregoryGregory Member
    edited November 2018
    The error returned... Went to Quicken Support (Google the phone number) six-five-zero 25O 19 OO and Milton walked me through downloading and reinstalling the complete application. It looks like it is working. For now.
  • Continuing to have problem today in Quicken Windows 7 version R17.6.
  • I am using 2019 R18.15 for Windows.  As of this morning, this error continues.  I've been told by Quicken that this is a "known" bug.  This was six months ago.  I have to use the same workaround described above.  Given the length of time this has been going on, I can't understand why it hasn't been fixed.  I'd appreciate any comments or suggestions.