Home Quicken on the Web Using Quicken on the Web
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How does Quicken Web App sync? My entry doesn't seem to be syncing?

Chris BogdonChris Bogdon Member ✭✭
edited November 2018 in Using Quicken on the Web
I just started getting the Quicken for Web Working.   I added a transaction in my Costco Citi Account.   I then went to Quicken Desktop and synchronized.   That new transaction doesn't appear?   How is it supposed to sync back to Quicken?

Also, when I look at the Accounts Window on Quicken Web, that account says: This Account Needs Your Attention:   We are unable to connect to Citibank Credit Card at this time.

However, if I'm in Quicken Desktop, and I only sync Citi Costco Card, it works fine.

Am I missing something?

Comments

• UnknownUnknown Member
    edited October 2018
    I'm brand new to Quicken Web but I've found the same thing with Citi yesterday and today.  I think the issue is that your Quicken desktop file is trying to sync with the cloud but for some reason the Citi cards connection isn't working right now so your cloud file isn't getting the Citi transactions.  I'm hoping the connection gets reestablished in a day or two.
  • Jerry_Jerry_ Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Wow, you folks are ahead of me. (grin) Every time I try to Sign In to the Quicken Web, this is the message I have received for the last six days: 

"Uh Oh. Something isn’t quite right here. Our mistake! Rest assured, we’re working to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
    We apologize for the inconvenience. RETURN TO DASHBOARD"

Now running the 2019 Windows Subscription Plan
    Retired - former Computer System Analyst
  • UnknownUnknown Member
    edited October 2018
    I think Quicken on the Web is still a half baked product.  I love the idea though. 
  • Quicken KathrynQuicken Kathryn Mac Beta admin
    edited October 2018
    Jerry said:

Wow, you folks are ahead of me. (grin) Every time I try to Sign In to the Quicken Web, this is the message I have received for the last six days: 

"Uh Oh. Something isn’t quite right here. Our mistake! Rest assured, we’re working to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

Hi Jerry,
    That's very strange--to confirm, have you synced to the cloud from your desktop?  What URL are you using to access the app?

Quicken Kathryn
    Quicken Kathryn
    Community Administrator
    edited October 2018
    Hi Chris,
    There were some recent issues with Citibank, but they should be resolved--can you try the steps in this FAQ to refresh your connection with Citi: https://www.quicken.com/support/troubleshooting-online-banking-issues-quicken-mobile-and-quicken-web - let us know if that doesn't work --

Quicken Kathryn
    Quicken Kathryn
    Community Administrator
    edited October 2018
    Jerry said:

Hi Kathryn,
    I am running the latest Version of Quicken - being QWP2019 R14.23 Build 27.1.14.23. I am accessing Quicken Web via this link:
     https://app.quicken.com/.

Now, what is stranger is before I did a Reset of my Cloud Data, I never received the Dialog Window giving me the option (Buttons) of Exit  or Cancel  after Syncing in the Desktop Program. After I did reset my Cloud Data, this Dialog Window reappeared giving me the Choice. Maybe after enough Syncs,  entrance can be achieved into Quicken Web. (grin)

edited October 2018
    Jerry said:

Hopefully!  Let us know how it goes!

Also, try this URL--they're both essentially the same, but this one will be standard moving forward: https://app.quicken.com/login 
    Quicken Kathryn
    Community Administrator
    edited October 2018
    Jerry said:

Kathryn, I spoke too soon!! I just tried to enter Quicken Web after the above Post. After completing the Sign-in Screen, SUCCESS!! (grin) I did utilize the URL that I mentioned in my Post.

Now, what did you DO?? (LOL)

This discussion has been closed.