Home Quicken on the Web Using Quicken on the Web
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Getting started with Quicken 2019 online

Rod F.Rod F. Member ✭✭
edited November 2018 in Using Quicken on the Web
I've got a Quicken Home, business & Rental Property subscription. I believe I've been updated to version 2019. It looks to me like that includes the ability to use Quicken in more than one place, specifically online, through a web browser (I presume). How do I get started doing that?

Comments

• Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Here's more information about Quicken on the Web:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-web-frequently-asked-questions

Please note that this is NOT a full implementation of Quicken on the PC. This is just the first version of the Web application and a number of functions and features are not yet available.
  • UnknownUnknown Member
    edited November 2018
    Can I ask a follow up question for clarification? This is the same thing I was trying to figure out. However, when I sign into quicken and it goes to the app/mobile site, there are no options for adding an account. The Quicken on the Web link referred to above says to click the 'mobile & web' tab which could also possibly be located under 'more', but I don't have any of those options. I have explored the page thoroughly.
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018

Can I ask a follow up question for clarification? This is the same thing I was trying to figure out. However, when I sign into quicken and it goes to the app/mobile site, there are no options for adding an account. The Quicken on the Web link referred to above says to click the 'mobile & web' tab which could also possibly be located under 'more', but I don't have any of those options. I have explored the page thoroughly.

AFAIK ...
    You cannot start from scratch with Quicken on the Web.
    It's a companion app to Quicken on the Desktop (Mac or Windows) and requires that you first create and upload a file from the desktop program, with the accounts and transactions that you want to work with in Quicken on the Web.
  • UnknownUnknown Member
    edited November 2018

You must use the Quicken Cloud feature in the Quicken desktop software to upload your Quicken data to the web app and the the mobile app.

Adding accounts is only available through the desktop software. 
  • UnknownUnknown Member
    edited November 2018
    You must use the Quicken Cloud feature in the Quicken desktop software to upload your Quicken data to the web app and the the mobile app.

• UnknownUnknown Member
    edited November 2018
    Wannabe said:

Thank you. That was just what I needed to know.
This discussion has been closed.