Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Capital One quicksilver - I keep getting error regarding unsupported URL

donnarey
donnarey Member ✭✭
this week my downloads from Capital One are intermittent.  URL unsupported.  Quicken keeps showing 'setup'.  

I go through the setup and link - but can't get downloads consistently

I have downloaded manually - but then if it does download - I then get duplicate transactions

Comments

• dvpva
    dvpva Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Changing the connection type from 'Capital One Card Services' to 'Capital One Card - Current' appears to resolve the problem.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2018
    Actually no. I have it set to Capital One - Current and I still have the problem
  • RalphB
    RalphB Member ✭✭
    It's January, 2019 - and the Capital One "unsupported URL" bug is still persisting. Using "Capital One - Current." Have tried numerous times to reset by "deactivating" downloads then reactivating them, etc. Wish someone would tackle this problem and provide an easy-to-understand solution for mere users.
  • CraigC2019
    CraigC2019 Member ✭✭
    RalphB said:
    It's January, 2019 - and the Capital One "unsupported URL" bug is still persisting. Using "Capital One - Current." Have tried numerous times to reset by "deactivating" downloads then reactivating them, etc. Wish someone would tackle this problem and provide an easy-to-understand solution for mere users.
    I was still having the same problem until today when I changed it to "Capital One - Current". Try it again.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    For these types of connectivity problems, it's usually a good idea to try contacting Quicken Support. They can see if it's a known problem with that financial institution, they can view your screen to walk through steps to make sure it's not something in your setup, and they can ultimately escalate issues to the team that deals with connectivity if there's a verified problem.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's odd ... my Capital One credit card has been working fine for years using Capital One Card Services.
    Be sure to deactivate your account first, then when trying to activate your account, use the Add Account function in Quicken.
    At the list of accounts found at the bank carefully LINK your account to the existing account register.
    I second @jacobs suggestion to contact Support if you continue to have problems activating your account: https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

This discussion has been closed.