Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Q Windows: Minor change to Planning view, Budgets, Annual View requested (5 Legacy Votes)

UKR
UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

I have always wondered why the Annual View of Planning Tab / Budgets shows the buttons to change the budget year next to each other
[>] [<]  2017
instead of with the year in the middle, as one normally expects scroll-sideways action buttons to be defined:
[<]  2017  [>]
It would be nice to see this changed.

Thanks for your consideration.
UKR

If you read this and concur, please click the VOTE button at the top right of this webpage. The more votes an Idea post gets, the more likely we will see this implemented in a future release of Quicken.
1 votes

No Status · Last Updated

Comments

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I recall the buttons used to be on either side of the year and the location was changed the last GUI modernization.
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

I recall the buttons used to be on either side of the year and the location was changed the last GUI modernization.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

Yup. That's the layout I'm looking for.

Thanks, Sherlock!
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

Wait a few years. The GUI styles will change again.
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list