Chase Credit Card Payments All Missing

Unknown
Unknown Member
edited December 2018 in Using the Mobile App
I have 2 chase credit cards. I started noticing that payemnts for one account was being called by other name ie Chase 1234 vs Chase 5678.. so correct payments to Chase 1234 were being called Chase 5678...then Today I noticed that ALL of my payments in the Chase 5678 register are missing since 2007.

Comments

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Are you using Q mobile or syncing to the cloud? There have been issues recently with those features causing the issue you described.
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2018
    I am syncing to cloud
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    flyingdc said:

I am syncing to cloud

I recommend you stop doing that.
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2018
    flyingdc said:

I am syncing to cloud

Curious as to why you recommend not putting on cloud....and is there a way to delete my cloud data?
  • I am having the same issue from my PC, I am not synching to the cloud.  Three credit cards and none of them are bring down the correct data in the last two days. Works fine on a spreadsheet.  The main checking account is functioning normally when downloading the csv file. 
  • I'm also having the same issue on my PC, not synching to cloud. Chase credit card data stopped downloading correctly 2 days ago. Works fine if I export to Excel, all transactions download.