Customize Toolbar Changes Menu to Classic

Discovered this bug in the morning while customizing my toolbar.  If I click Customize Toolbar and click Done, afterwards as I move my mouse pointer from left to right across the menu bar, the menu items change from Standard to Classic.  Standard Menus remains selected under View however.  No customizations need to be made to see this.

I've never noticed this before and wonder if any one else has seen this or can reproduce it also.

Selecting Classic Menus and then Standard Menus resets the menu.

Quicken Premier 2017 R17.4 with Windows 10.

Quicken 2017 Premier - Windows 10

Comments

• SimonSezSoSimonSezSo Member
    edited December 2018
    Rich M I saw it too, day before yesterday, when I was adding and removing items in the tool bar, the menu changed to classic view.  I don't use the tool bar, so I removed it from my view.  When I removed the tool bar the menu reverted back to the standard view.

But today, when I did the same things, it did not produce the classic menu.  And, no matter how I played around with the tool bar, I cannot get the classic menu to show up again.  like it did the other day.  
  • SimonSezSoSimonSezSo Member
    edited January 22
    The only thing that changed from then to now is that I was updated from R15.18 to R16.14, (2019),but not sure if that had anything to do with my "fix".
  • Rich_MRich_M SuperUser
    edited December 2018

The only thing that changed from then to now is that I was updated from R15.18 to R16.14, (2019),but not sure if that had anything to do with my "fix".

You are seeing the same thing as me in 2019, maybe it's now fixed, I can consistently reproduce it.
    Quicken 2017 Premier - Windows 10