partial downloads mac

I have the latest MAC OS and the latest Quicken 19. I get a partial download error and then another error where FI can not be contacted. Funny, I can log on to Capital One. Also, lately I only get 2 accounts to update, the other 4 accounts do not get updated. This has been going on for the past month.
Quicken User since the DOS days...

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Hello lablover57. Appreciate your question.

Have you tried to add this Capital One account in a test file? (File > New, no mobile)

Please let us know so that we can best help you further.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • lablover57lablover57 Member
    edited December 2018
    Yes, several times. 
  • Is there help for this issue?? 
  • Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello lablover57. Sorry for the delay in responding to your issue.

Which bank(s) are you getting the Partial Download error message? 
    What actual codes (-28, -29, -30, -31, -32) are you getting?

Please let us know so that we can best help you.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • -32 Capital One. It is related to having more than 1 checking or savings account. Once I remove the extra accounts, I have no issue. 
  • Will this issue be addressed by the developers????
  • Interesting. Good to know this is how to report a problem to developers...
  • jacobsjacobs SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    @lablover57 I want to point out that using Report a Problem is a way to get a bona fide problem in front of the developers. But -- it's a big but -- you need to provide detailed enough information that the triage person who receives the problem report can replicate the issue. If they can, it gets documented as a bug and at some point someone in product development looks at it. But if they can't replicate the problem -- and connectivity problems with multiple accounts at a specific bank like yours here are very hard for the developers to replicate since they don't have multiple accounts at your bank -- they may or may not dig and deeper to pursue it. And as noted above, you won't get any communication back to tell you whether they have verified the problem or were unable to do so.

Also, financial institution connectivity issues are handled by a separate team than the Mac developers, so getting the right people to try to fix the problem can be particularly challenging. Have you yet tried going through Quicken Support via a phone conversation were they can cannot to your computer and view your set-up and exactly what is happening? That is often a better path to resolving connectivity issues. If the Support representative works with you and arrives at the same dead end you're reporting, they have thecapabilwity to escalate the connectivity issue.
    QMac 2007 & QMac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • It is also a big 'but' if selecting help 'report a problem' works.  I know in the past it was sporadic at best...
This discussion has been closed.