Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken Deluxe 2019 MAC not able to connect to BMW finance services Error 155

Derek
Derek Member ✭✭
I have tried multiple times to connect to all 3 BMW financial services institutions listed in 2019 Quicken Deluxe MAC  - I keep on getting Error 155. I see that this issue had been reported multiple times for the past 2 years ago with no resolution to date that I am aware of. Very frustrating.

Quicken Support:   Any progress / ECD  idea for a resolution on how connect/sync/download to BMW Financial services accounts? All my other accounts download/sync work just fine. 

Thank you

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2018
    I have the same exact issue.  Quicken please help!
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    It appears that this company is actively blocking your connection attempts.

For whatever it's
    worth ... I would not bother attempting to activate any loan or mortgage
    account for downloading.  (Not discussing
    LOC or HELOC accounts here)

An online-connected
    loan or mortgage account does NOT have a transaction register. All data shown
    in the account come from whatever information the bank downloads to you ... if
    this process works at all.

As a result of this,
    the scheduled payment transaction cannot transfer the amount of principal paid
    into the (non existent) account register and must use a category, usually
    something like Loan:Principal, instead.

If you want to have full control over both the loan account register and the payment transactions you need to set up your loan account as a "manual loan account" and use the Scheduled Reminder created by the setup process to record your payment transaction on or before the due date.

[Q for Windows - specific information removed from this Q Mac discussion. UKR, 3/12/19]

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled BMW Financial Services Error 155 FI is blocking our access.

Hi.  I am using Quicken Deluxe 2019 v5.9.2 macOS 10.13.6.  I am trying to connect to BMW Financial Services for the 1st time.  I can login to their website no problem, but using the same credentials on quicken I get...

BMW Financial Services Error 155 FI is blocking our access
  • Drew
    Drew Member
    I spoke with BMWFS today, and they do not support accessing their data through third party services.  End of story  :s
This discussion has been closed.