Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Rooms To Go Synchrony credit card setup does not work

Hi everyone, I have Quicken for Mac 2019, Version 5.9.2 (Build 59.25153.100)
I am trying to set up a new credit card account for my Rooms To Go Synchrony credit card and it does not work.
I tried to use the "Synchrony Bank Credit Cards" as there are no "Rooms To Go" option and all the other Synchrony credit cards are tied to different stores (e.g., Amazon, Lowe's, etc.).
It does not go thru. I checked other posts on this topic, but I couldn't find any resolution.Does anyone know whether Quicken is compatible with that credit card or not? If they are, any idea on how can I solve this issue?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    edited January 2019
    Hello RoS,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties activating the Rooms to Go Synchrony Credit Card account in Quicken for Mac and thank you for taking the time to share this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I reviewed our Master List of supporting Financial Institutions and was able to locate the following Financial Institution name for "Rooms To Go"

If this Financial Institution presence does not accept your login credentials, I would recommend trying the "Synchrony Bank Credit Cards" option

If you are still unable to connect successfully using the Synchrony Bank Credit Cards option, I apologize and would then recommend contacting the Financial Institution directly to confirm if they support downloads to Quicken for the Rooms to Go accounts.

Please let us know how it goes, thank you.

Sarah
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited January 2019

Hello RoS,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties activating the Rooms to Go Synchrony Credit Card account in Quicken for Mac and thank you for taking the time to share this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I reviewed our Master List of supporting Financial Institutions and was able to locate the following Financial Institution name for "Rooms To Go"

If this Financial Institution presence does not accept your login credentials, I would recommend trying the "Synchrony Bank Credit Cards" option

If you are still unable to connect successfully using the Synchrony Bank Credit Cards option, I apologize and would then recommend contacting the Financial Institution directly to confirm if they support downloads to Quicken for the Rooms to Go accounts.

Sarah

Hi Sarah, thanks for your reply. I have tried those options before, and they do not work. As further information, the website I use to access my account is mysynchrony.com
    Thanks.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited January 2019
    We are all having trouble as Quicken does not offer the correct link to their website. Instead of telling us to contact Rooms to Go Quicken should initiate and fix the problem for all of us!
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited January 2019

Hello RoS,

Sarah

Still waiting from an answer/solution from Quicken...
  • MojoJoJo
    MojoJoJo Member
    edited May 2019
    RoS said:
    Hi everyone, I have Quicken for Mac 2019, Version 5.9.2 (Build 59.25153.100)
    I am trying to set up a new credit card account for my Rooms To Go Synchrony credit card and it does not work.
    I tried to use the "Synchrony Bank Credit Cards" as there are no "Rooms To Go" option and all the other Synchrony credit cards are tied to different stores (e.g., Amazon, Lowe's, etc.).
    It does not go thru. I checked other posts on this topic, but I couldn't find any resolution.Does anyone know whether Quicken is compatible with that credit card or not? If they are, any idea on how can I solve this issue?
    Thanks in advance.
    Try using the card called CareCredit; That is the one that worked for most of my accounts.
  • rsmoore
    rsmoore Member ✭✭
    As MojoJoJo suggested, I used Carecredit and low and behold, it not only worked for Rooms To Go, it worked for Pandora!
This discussion has been closed.