Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Cannot change Show in List time for two bill reminders

Bob.
Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
Bill reminders default to 3 days for "show in list". I wanted to change that to 7 days. I successfully (and easily) changed all but two bu going to change this and all future instances, changing the alert time, saving. However for two of these, the change appears to take just the same way, but after first update of the linked biller, it reverts to 3 days.

Any idea why these two would be different and how to make that change?

Thanks!

Comments

• Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    OK, kept playing with this. One of the reminders that would not let me change did do nothing different than I had tried a dozen times: changing from 3- 7 days for the reminder and then updating the biller. It said this time "Biller Added" and waiting for next bill. But it was already added. Very odd. But the reminder time finally stuck at 7 days.

The other still will not work. But most odd, the Reminder shows as being linked to the Biller, but the Biller does not show as linked to the Reminder. Seems like that might have something to do with it.

Ideas?
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I got it. Not sure how. Deleted the unlinked biller properly. It deleted the reminder automatically. Re-added biller. Set new reminder. Linked from reminders.

Lost the history but seems to now work.
  • How did you achieve changing the Show In List function?  I have many scheduled "Reminders" already set for Repeating Online payments and it seems the only way to change (edit) that small feature is to entirely delete the existing "Reminder" and start all over, one at a time.  Is there another way to edit that info?
This discussion has been closed.