Home Before you Buy
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

What investment tracking does 2019 Deluxe provide?

UnknownUnknown Member
edited January 2019 in Before you Buy
The web site says Deluxe has investment tracking but does not give details.

Does it keep track of cost basis?
Does it give any performance data (ROI YTD, etc)?

Looking at the website, I get the feeling that the Deluxe version is similar to the old Premiere. The new version of Premiere seems to have a lot more feature the the old (pre new owner).

Comments

• NotACPANotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited December 2018
    Yes, and
    Yes
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • smayer97smayer97 SuperUser, Mac Beta, Canada Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    QWin or QMac?
    Have Questions? Check out these FAQs:COMPLETE list of Product Ideas - Quicken for Mac to VOTE on

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen
    ? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(
    Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• UnknownUnknown Member
    edited December 2018
    Windows. Basically I am trying to determine what features I lose by downgrading from 2016 Premiere to 2019 Deluxe. On the surface they seem to have the same features.

I realize that 2019 Premiere has quite a few feature not include in the 2016 version. At this stage, I am not interested in most of them.
  • UnknownUnknown Member
    edited December 2020

Windows. Basically I am trying to determine what features I lose by downgrading from 2016 Premiere to 2019 Deluxe. On the surface they seem to have the same features.

I realize that 2019 Premiere has quite a few feature not include in the 2016 version. At this stage, I am not interested in most of them.

Same investment features in both.

You lose Morningstar integration and Portfolio X-ray.  

Some stock investment reports may be limited too...but I find that you can manually create the SAME reports in Quicken Deluxe and save them.  

You also lose Zillow integration and I think you lose Credit Score too (although I'm not 100% sure of that). But I find that I can get the value of my house on the Zillow website and get my Credit Score from a myriad of other places.  
  • UnknownUnknown Member
    edited December 2018
    Thanks. Sounds like 2019 Deluxe has the same feature set as 2016 Premiere.
  • smayer97smayer97 SuperUser, Mac Beta, Canada Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

One more feature is free limited Quicken Bill Pay. Not sure if it is detailed enough for you but see if this helps:
    https://www.quicken.com/compare

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)
    Have Questions? Check out these FAQs:COMPLETE list of Product Ideas - Quicken for Mac to VOTE on

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen
    ? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(
    Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

This discussion has been closed.