Home Quicken for Windows Product Ideas - Quicken for Windows Printing (Windows)

How can I set default printer for envelopes?

KeithKeith Member ✭✭
edited August 2019 in Printing (Windows)

How can I set default printer for envelopes?  In File, Printer Setup, I can set the default printer for Reports, Checks, and Invoices.  But I can't find where to set the printer for envelopes. Every time I print an envelope, I have to select the printer and set the paper size to envelope.  After printing the envelope, the settings revert back so I have to select the printer and then the envelope paper size for "Every" envelope I print.

Quicken Home, Business & Rental ver 2019 R16.14, 27.1.16.14
Tagged:
1 votes

No Status · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    edited January 2019
    Hello Keith,

Thank you for taking the time to share this question with the Community although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I looked into this a little further and was able to confirm that currently Quicken is limited to setting the default printer for Reports, Checks and Invoices only and is not able to set a default printer preference when printing envelopes, I apologize.

I do however, think this functionality would be a great addition to Quicken and so have changed this post from a "question" to be an "Idea" post instead.  Idea posts are reviewed by Development for insight on what future features/functionalities our Users would like to see added to Quicken and can be voted on by other Members of the Community.  The more votes an Idea receives, the higher it is prioritized for possible future implementation.

I hope this information is helpful and please let us know if there are any further questions/concerns on this matter that we may assist with.

Thank you,

Sarah