Chase download

I connect to my Chase account and it downloads transactions, however they do not appear in the register

Comments

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Hello Peter. Appreciate your question.

Which version of Quicken are you using: https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/add-your-quicken-information-to-your-posts-plus-...

Are you using limits?

Please let us know so that we can best help you.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Renee ConnerRenee Conner Member
    edited January 2019
    I am having the same issue.  When I update my Chase credit card, the One Step Update Summary says it is complete but nothing shows in the register.  I am using 2019 Quicken Premier Version R16.14.  I upgraded to the web version on 9/10/18.  That date is the last transaction that would sync from Chase. I had no problems before upgrading.
  • Did anyone get an answer to this?  I am having the same issue and I spoke with Chase.  Since Quicken has connectivity to Chase, it appears to be a Quicken issue with the uploading of the transactions.  
  • I am having the same issue . I tried creating a new account in quicken and the download did not work. It only found 1 entry from January 4th . I am on R18.14. Dowloads were working fine until about Tuesday or Wednesday this week.  My other credit cards  (non chase) download fine .

• I am having the same issue also, download from Chase credit cards worked fine until last week, but no longer works.  Have reached out to Chase, no response received.