does Costco Mastercard in Canada support the download of transactions into quicken?

gregggregg Member
edited January 4 in All things Canadian
I'm looking for a replacement for the PCFinancial Credit card and wondered if the Costco Mastercard supports the download of transactions into quicken? 

Comments

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Moderator
    edited January 3
    Hello Gregg,

Welcome to the Quicken Community!  We appreciate your taking the time to share this question with us, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

The Capital One Mastercard in Canada does support transaction download into both Quicken for Windows and Mac, using the Express Web Connect/Quicken Connect and Web Connect connection methods. 

When activating the account in Quicken, I recommend entering "Costco" in the search box in the Financial Institution list and selecting "Capital One Costco MasterCard - CA" for the Financial Institution name.  That should allow you to sign in and successfully add the account(s) but please let us know how it goes.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • MarcRMarcR Member
    edited January 4
    I find it is one of the better downloads for Quicken.  Very clear options and so far it has been fast and reliable.