Cannot login in to Quicken Mobile App on iPhone

The Quicken App for iPhone is getting caught in a loop when attempting to login on the app.  I have a valid Quicken ID and can login from my laptop browser with no problems.  I have created a Quicken mobile account and have performed the synch.  But I cannot login from the iPhone app.  I am running the latest version of Quicken Windows and the latest version of the Quicken Mobile App.

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    edited January 2019
    Hello Steve,

Welcome to the Quicken Community! We appreciate your taking the time to share the details of this issue with us, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Are you still experiencing issues signing into the Quicken Mobile App?  If so, are you receiving an error message of any kind?

If no error message is received, what does happen when you try to sign into the App?

Please also let us know what the installed Quicken app version is and what the iOS version the iPhone is at.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Steve Singleton
    Steve Singleton Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    The issue remains the same for me.  
    From my iPhone, when I attempt to login to the Quicken App I enter my valid ID and PW.  When I tap Sign In, the app always returns back to the same Sign In screen.

My iOS version on my phone is 12.1.2.

The Quicken App version I downloaded and installed from the App Store is version 5.8.1.

I can login from my MacBook browser with no problems.
    But on the iPhone app, I cannot get past the sign in screen.

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited January 2019
    I have same problem with my iphone

This discussion has been closed.