Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How to export all the attachments in the transactions based on a date range?

PL
PL Member
- Quicken Deluxe for Mac 2019
- Latest Mac version

I am not able to find ways export the multiple attachments which I added from mobile and desktop app.
Those attachments are the receipts for the transactions I took photos of for my accounts.
How would I able to export them from Quicken by range of dates, like the month of December 2018?

Will the attachments be exported as individual file or be part of the PDF file?

If so, will it group by accounts or dates? Will the attachments be easy to look for? Can I control the naming convention of the attachments?

Will there be a way for me to correlate back to the transactions, like the exported CSV file?

Comments

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited January 2019
    Sorry, but there's no way to export multiple attachments. That's one reason you are better off just keeping your receipt photos in a separate folder structure outside of Quicken.

There is a way to pull all the attachments out of the Quicken file structure, but they will be filed in a bunch of cryptic folders not organized by transaction. (They will retain their original file names though.) Let me know if you want to do this and I'll explain how.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello PL.

Did this resolve your issue?

Please let us know so that we can best help you.
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.