Flag accounts that have received updated information via One Step Update

After performing a One Step Update, I find it necessary to visit each account one by one to determine if any entries need to be approved.  Sometimes only a few accounts have fresh transactions to review.

I chose to have Automatic Entry disabled on all my accounts as I would like to better know what transactions are going/coming.

The Account List, after performing a One Step Update, should reflect in some manner those accounts that have had transactions downloaded that require attention.  This could be handled by either highlighting the Account Name in the account list, or prefixing the name with a symbol, such as a * or some other manner consistent with the Quicken UI.
0 votes

No Status · Last Updated

Comments

• splashersplasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 5
    Flags are shown next to my accounts on the Account Bar when transactions are awaiting acceptance.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win7/Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Paul BoydPaul Boyd Member
    edited January 26
    Thanks for the quick reply.  When you say Account Bar, thats the down-arrow next to ACCOUNTS at the top left of the page?  I think there are at least two ways to display a list of accounts - the first is what I think you refer to as the Accounts Bar which is a vertical list of accounts that is always displayed regardless of which view is chosen (Main View, First Page, Second Page, etc).  The second, is the Accounts list that you place within a view (under customize).  I customized my view to include All Accounts, and it's that Accounts List I was referring to.  Old school - didn't even recognize the down arrow next to the word ACCOUNTS up top.  I'll have to check it next time I know I have something to download, though I prefer the appearance of the Accounts List when customizing a view.  Thanks again.
  • splashersplasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 5
    Paul Boyd said:

Thanks for the quick reply.  When you say Account Bar, thats the down-arrow next to ACCOUNTS at the top left of the page?  I think there are at least two ways to display a list of accounts - the first is what I think you refer to as the Accounts Bar which is a vertical list of accounts that is always displayed regardless of which view is chosen (Main View, First Page, Second Page, etc).  The second, is the Accounts list that you place within a view (under customize).  I customized my view to include All Accounts, and it's that Accounts List I was referring to.  Old school - didn't even recognize the down arrow next to the word ACCOUNTS up top.  I'll have to check it next time I know I have something to download, though I prefer the appearance of the Accounts List when customizing a view.  Thanks again.

-splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win7/Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Paul BoydPaul Boyd Member
    edited January 5
    Paul Boyd said:

Thank you Splasher.  Though it works here, and I'll use it this way - I would hope the Accounts List 'window' within a view could be updated to do the same.  Thanks again.
  • Rich SRich S Member ✭✭
    edited January 6
    Paul Boyd said:

If you already have this functionality, may I kindly suggest diverting the developers' attention to other matters which don't have a solution yet?  Just a comment