Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Keyboard Maestro on sale

RickO
RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
I have recommended Keyboard Maestro a few times in various threads here as a tool to augment Quicken and enable performing common functions via keystrokes that are not already built-in. At $36, it may have been not worth if for some folks. I'm posting now because I just saw that it's on sale for $19 now:

https://shop.macworld.com/sales/keyboard-maestro-a-symphony-of-productivity-2?utm_source=macworld.co...

I have no financial or other interest in KM, other than being a satisfied user and one who finds it a great tool for use with Quicken. I currently have over 30 macros set up for Quicken alone.

Because KM is not a competitor but rather an augmentation for Quicken, hopefully the moderators won't remove this post.
Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Comments

• Najmi
    Najmi Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Thanks, RickO. Appreciate the heads-up. Just bought it!
  • Concordman
    Concordman Mac Beta Beta
    edited January 2019
    Thank you Rick, I am going to look into this as well
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited January 2019
    Such a shame that Stairways doesn't have Win products also.  Keyboard Maestro look quite interesting.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • DHClem
    DHClem Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Can you share the macros. I do love KM!
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited January 2019
    Here is my macro list. Many of them (eg. Select ___ Account) are just variations of the same macro. Let me know which ones you want me to post the details for.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • DHClem
    DHClem Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Thanks...just the list is good--I'll work on these good ideas.
This discussion has been closed.