Bills & Income Not Showing Bills Beyond 1 Month

JillJill Member ✭✭
edited January 28 in Paying Bills (Mac)
I'm using Quicken for Mac Deluxe 2019. In my Bills & Income Window, I have set the filter to view the next 6 months of bills set to pay, but it is only showing the bills that are set to pay before the end of the month. When I look in the calendar, however, all of my upcoming bills are visible. I would like to view all of my manually scheduled bills for the upcoming months to make sure that they are all set to pay on the correct dates without having to go to the calendar. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Comments

• Tom HarrisTom Harris Member
    edited January 15
    In Quicken Mac, go to Settings in the bottom right of each register and change "Scheduled Transactions: Show all occurrences in the next" to the number of days you need to see.

There is no global setting, so you'll need to adjust this for each account register. 
  • JillJill Member ✭✭
    edited January 22
    Thank you for your reply. It's a shame that you can't see a global picture of all bills set to pay in upcoming months for all your registers in one place. Perhaps in a future update that will be added.
  • smayer97smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 22
    Jill said:

Thank you for your reply. It's a shame that you can't see a global picture of all bills set to pay in upcoming months for all your registers in one place. Perhaps in a future update that will be added.

Do you not see the Bills & Income tab in QMac? There you should be able to see all scheduled transactions.

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)

If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.

(Canadian  user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

Have Questions? Check out these FAQs:
This discussion has been closed.