Mobile App 5.9.0 crashing

JLutkerJLutker Member ✭✭
Anybody else seeing app crashing?  As in, just closes with no errors.  I have a iPhone XS Max with iOS 12.1.2.  I tried rebooting phone and uninstalling and reinstalling app. 

Comments

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Hello JLutker. Appreciate your question.

Is it happening any specific point of the boot sequence when you tap on the mobile app?

Will it allow you to sign in?

Please let us know so that we can best help you.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • JLutkerJLutker Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I can sign in.  It will come up, but it looks like only the banking and credit accout populates.  I can just leave it and it will crash without trying to do anything.

I had not tried to do anything since it updated 4 days ago.

Just to add it does work on my iPad mini 2 with iOS 12.1.1.
  • Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    JLutker said:

I can sign in.  It will come up, but it looks like only the banking and credit accout populates.  I can just leave it and it will crash without trying to do anything.

Hi JLutker. Appreciate your information.

It could be an issue with the iOS update since it works in 12.1.1 and crashes in 12.1.2..

If there is a way to rollbackto 12.1.1 and try again, then it should work for now.

Hope this information is helpful.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
    edited January 2019
    JLutker said:

The previous version of the app did work with iOS 12.1.2.  I only had issue after the app update 4 days ago.
  • Nate JohnsonNate Johnson Member
    edited January 2019
    I'm having the same issue on Iphone SE with iOS 12.1.2. The app crashes a few seconds after starting it. Also tried uninstalling and re-installing app.
  • Nate JohnsonNate Johnson Member
    edited January 2019

I'm having the same issue on Iphone SE with iOS 12.1.2. The app crashes a few seconds after starting it. Also tried uninstalling and re-installing app.

My wife’s phone still has 12.1.1 installed. I installed Quicken app on that and it also crashes several seconds after logging in.
  • ScottScott Member
    edited January 2019
    The app crashes for me when it shows "Refreshing". I have deleted the app and reinstalled it, signed out and back in, changed which accounts are syncing, and it still continues to crash about five seconds after launch.
  • ScottScott Member
    edited January 2019

Is it happening any specific point of the boot sequence when you tap on the mobile app?

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.

Same issue for me. The app crashes when it shows "Refreshing". I have deleted the app and reinstalled it, signed out and back in, changed which accounts are syncing, and it still continues to crash about five seconds after launch.
  • Jose I HuertaJose I Huerta Member
    edited January 2019

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.

Me too
  • Champ CoxChamp Cox Member
    edited January 2019
    Crashes on my iPhone 8 and wife’s iPhone X. All other apps work fine. Both use iOS 12.1.3
    5.10.0 fixed my issue.