Sync error warning Win

Resetting the cloud didn't help me, and I have 10 of these errors: "The desktop transaction in "" on "" for $0.00 was not synced
I'd like to use the mobile app but all of Quicken is so 'buggy' now.

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Quicken Cloud Sync Error Message.

Comments

• The message I get seem to relate to Tags. I do use tags a lot and if I recall, we used to be able to select which categories, tags, etc to sync.   I can’t find that preference now. 
  • I have the same message for about 8 transactions from last June that just now won't sync because of an illegal action. No repair recommendations listed. Just the annoying recurrence of the message. Does anyone at Quicken monitor these questions? The same problem shows up in several places with no suggested solutions.
  • I get the same error message on a couple hundred transactions. 

Looking for a solution also!!!!
  • Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all. Apologies for the inconvenience.

I would first try to reset the cloud and then do a One Step Update and see if you are able to download your transactions: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-edit-or-delete-your-cloud-datasets-quicken-windows

Please let us know if this helps or if you have any other questions.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

Has anyone tried to delete the cloud data set?

Is everything still experiencing this issue? Please let us know so we can get you a resolution.

Thank you!

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
This discussion has been closed.