how do i set up a voucher check. My checks are printing without my information and banking info.

I picked up voucher checks today for quicken but when I print my check none of my personal and bank information is printing out.  How do I set this up to print out correctly?

Comments

• GeoffGGeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 27
    Last time I printed checks from Quicken, the check stock was pre-printed with necessary info.  Quicken does not populate name/address nor bank info.  I do not believe that has changed.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 1903
  • splashersplasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 21
    GeoffG said:

Last time I printed checks from Quicken, the check stock was pre-printed with necessary info.  Quicken does not populate name/address nor bank info.  I do not believe that has changed.

It definitely doesn't print the banking information across the bottom of the check.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win7/Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Rocket J SquirrelRocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 21
    GeoffG said:

Yup. This has always been the case, and still is.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS.
    Now using QWin Premier subscription version on Win7 Pro x64.
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 21
    Quicken ONLY prints that info which you would otherwise hand-write.  It doesn't print your name/address on the top of the check and it doesn't print the MICR line across the bottom of the check.

Also, you need to get "Quicken Compatible checks" (or Quickbooks compatible ... same layout) for it to work properly.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor"
This discussion has been closed.