bills missing in "stack" view in Quicken for Windows 2019 H&B

Tracy108Tracy108 Member ✭✭
edited January 22 in Paying Bills (Windows)
My bills are showing up in the "list" view but when I switch to "stack" view, they are not all there - like my MORTGAGE PAYMENT!

Comments

• I've got the same problem.  I've toggled the 'combine bills, income and transfers' box and all my bills show up, but the 'stack' view is no longer an option.  If I toggle back, I have the 'stack' view but my bills are not all there.  Although I prefer the 'stack' view, if I settle for the 'list' view, not all of my bills are there either - like my MORTGAGE PAYMENT!

Version 2019 R18.16
    Build 27.1.18.16

Help!
  • cfegscfegs Member
    I just upgraded today and have the same issue.  Several of my bills that are due within the next 14 days are not showing up.  I have deleted the bill and created it again and still won't show up.  I can only see them when I click the Manage manual bills or income then i can see them.  Not sure why.  They need to fix this ASAP.
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development Teams for further investigation and resolution, unfortunately I do not have an ETA on when a solution will be available, but once one is, it will be sent out as part of an upcoming release.

In the meantime, some Users have reported that they have restored the missing bills by combining the Bills, Income & Transfer screens together.  To do so, go to the Edit > Preferences > Navigation > Combine Bills, Income & Transfers.

I hope this information is helpful and appreciate your patience while this issue is under investigation.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • nathan589nathan589 Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same problem and would like to know an ETA for the fix please
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello All,

This issue has been reported to our Development Teams for further investigation and resolution, unfortunately I do not have an ETA on when a solution will be available, but once one is, it will be sent out as part of an upcoming release.

I hope this information is helpful and appreciate your patience while this issue is under investigation.

Thank you,

Sarah

my bills are NOT showing up in the latest patch.
    I am running Quicken2019
    V19.55
    Build 27.1.19.55
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 14
    Which bills are not showing up? Transfers? Future bills or recently paid bills?
    What are the selection parameters chosen for the Stack View?
    More details, please. If possible, include image snapshots of the items in question.

I am still having this problem where my future bills DON’T show up in Stack view.
    I prefer Stack view but can’t get it to show all my bills that are due.
    When I click on LIST view they still don’t all show up until I toggle the Date button at the top. Then when it sorts by the date the MISSING bills repopulate.

Please fix this in LIST view AND in STACK view which is my favorite.

Thx,
    It has been almost four months! Is anyone still working on this?
  • whatmojmwhatmojm Member
    Can we get an update? I'm having this same issue. It appears as though its pushing my mortgage payment back 1 month. I see the 1-Nov reminder, but not the 1-Oct reminder. Under the loan page, i changed the 'Next Due' to 1-Oct, but it not showing up under 'BILLS & INCOME'....
    Does this issue seem to be fixed for everyone else with the most recent update?
  • Bruce81Bruce81 Member ✭✭
    > @nathan589 said:
    > Does this issue seem to be fixed for everyone else with the most recent update?
    >

Not for me.
  • jjbaxfamjjbaxfam Member
    I am having the same issue. No bills will show up in the stack view. Is there an estimated timeframe when this issue will be corrected? It looks like this has been a known issue for 10 months???
  • richarasricharas Member
    I cannot get Quicken to show any bills due in Stack View, but they do show in list view. Wish i never upgraded to the web version of Quicken, nothing but troubles and not worth the money as no fix ever comes? Just got a new upgrade this week and still broken :-(