View Euro Cash Account in iOS App

Sokratis
Sokratis Member ✭✭
edited January 2019 in Using the Mobile App
I have both Canadian and Euro cash accounts created to track my cash spending in Canada and Europe.  I can see my Canadian cash account on my Iphone app, but can't add the Euro cash account so I can add transactions from there, instead of using my laptop.

Is there a way to add Euro cash accounts (or even other currencies if needed) into Iphone app and add transactions?
Quicken - Home & Business, Year: 2019, Version: R16.18, Build: 27.1.16.18, Edition: Canada
Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Version 1803 Build 17134.619

Best Answer

Answers

• Sokratis
    Sokratis Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019

@Sokratis: no, the mobile app doesn't support multi-currency, only the home currency.

Thanks for reply.  I assume there is no way to change the home currency in the app, as it was developed for Canada only, right?
    Quicken - Home & Business, Year: 2019, Version: R16.18, Build: 27.1.16.18, Edition: Canada

• Arctic Hare
    Arctic Hare SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019

@Sokratis: no, the mobile app doesn't support multi-currency, only the home currency.

The home currency of the Canadian version is locked to CAD. The desktop app does a good job of handling multi-currency, but the mobile app only supports the home currency... for now.
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019

A work around reported by another user is to record your cash transactions in a CDN-based account and sync that to your desktop file with a CDN account register...then move those transactions from the US account register into a Euro cash account register. 

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Meanwhile, you can add your VOTE to Build mobile to support multiple currencies.

First, click on the underlined link above to go there, then click VOTE at the top of THAT page, so your will vote count for THIS feature and increase its visibility to the developers by seeking to have the features you need or desire end up in the latest version.

While you are at it, you may want to add your VOTE to related IDEAS for Quicken Mobile by following the simple steps found here on the List of Requests for Quicken Mobile Features.

Your VOTES matter!

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• Sokratis
    Sokratis Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019

Thanks for suggestion, will try it and see if it works.

• Sokratis
    Sokratis Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019

Meanwhile, you can add your VOTE to Build mobile to support multiple currencies.

First, click on the underlined link above to go there, then click VOTE at the top of THAT page, so your will vote count for THIS feature and increase its visibility to the developers by seeking to have the features you need or desire end up in the latest version.

While you are at it, you may want to add your VOTE to related IDEAS for Quicken Mobile by following the simple steps found here on the List of Requests for Quicken Mobile Features.

Your VOTES matter!

I just added my vote, hope Quicken sees value on this request and adds this feature.

This discussion has been closed.