Budget rollover won't clear only in mobile app

I use the desktop software for everything but am trying to use the web app and mobile app now as well. My budget works perfectly on the desktop application but the mobile app/webpage so thousands of dollars in rollovers. I reset all of my budget rollover amounts at the start of the year. When I look at the desktop application everything is fine, all my categories with rollover options show $0. But the mobile app and webpage still show massive rollover balances. This makes the mobile app budget useless because it always says I have thousands to spend in categories from 2015.

Comments

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator
    edited January 23
    Hello mappleby285. Appreciate your question.

Sorry that you are experiencing issues.

I would try to reset the cloud sync and redownload your information to see if the data displays properly in the mobile app.

More information on how to do this is available here: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-edit-or-delete-your-cloud-datasets-quicken-windows

Give this a try. Let us know if you have any issues with the troubleshooting.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • mappleby285mappleby285 Member
    edited January 25
    Thanks, this did not help. It seems like the problem is a confusion in the software with how the rollovers work. In the desktop software for January in my budget I set the rollover back to $0 at the start of the year. But for some reason the mobile/web app is ignoring that and pulling in the rollover amounts from the end of December. What I don't understand is that I can reset the monthly budget in the app but it won't let me edit the rollover part of the budget.
  • I had the very same issue. resetting the rollover value worked, however the rollover date still is from January 2018. Very annoying!
  • dieppadieppa Member
    I have the exact same issue (following the steps above did not resolve the issue).  Essentially the Budgets on the mobile app is not functional. 

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator
    Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Mobile Teams for further investigation and resolution.  Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA on when a solution will be available, however once it is, the solution will sent as part of an upcoming release for the Mobile/Web Apps.

I hope this information is helpful and again appreciate the time taken to report this.

Thank you,

Sarah