Download from BB&T Mortgage Account

I have a BB&T mortgage and a user id on their site.  I moved back to Quicken at the start of 2017 and I was able to download transactions from January to July in 2017 and then it stopped.  I didn't really pay much attention to it but now with tax time I'm spending some time tidying up my Quicken and tried to connect it again.

I get an error:

In the second column of the "Account Status" window (what I would call the update status window) it says Last Update was 8/4/2018.

Surfing on the BB&T network I don't see anything specific about downloading for a mortgage account and I see an old question in this community where it stopped for another user but, curiously, it stopped before mine stopped.

I have not tried yet to disconnect the account and reconnect it because I have a vague memory that one of the accounts that I originally connected needed an account token ... sorta what Google calls "two factor authentication".  So... I thought I'd check here and see if others are able to download from the BB&T Mortgage account or not.

I might should make a second question because my original quest was simply to enter a fully split up transaction.  The BB&T account in Quicken knows all the values: principle, interest, and escrow and where to put them but I can't find a way to create a transaction where Quicken recognizes it as being a payment for that loan.

This discussion has been closed.