Rogers Bank website update - OLX File wont import into quicken

Granted, the OFX file from Rogers Bank needed to be modified before importing:

(Edit to add Bank ID (After  </LANGUAGE> Tag) & before </SONRS> Tag – <INTU.BID>00001)

This edit was working perfect before their website update. I have tried on several occasions to contact them for support but they say I need to work with Quicken for resolution.

The error code I receive is: "Quicken is unable to complete your request. [OL-221-A]

And then about 6 lines down in the same error message appears [OL-221-B]

I am using Windows 10 and Quicken Home & Business 2018- Build 27.1.4.4 - Canada Edition - Membership valid until May 18 2019

Comments

• smayer97smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 28
    00001 is for BMO. They were having some trouble recently. Have you tried a different INTU.BID # from the FIDIR.TXT file?

If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.

(Canadian  user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

Have Questions? Check out these FAQs:
  • splashersplasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 28
    Seems to me that the OP is entering the BID for one FI to fake a genuine BID of a non-participating FI to get around Quicken's partnership agreements.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win7/Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Hi all, I am running into the same issue with the Rogers Bank website update. They no longer support QFX files and I can't seem to import OFX files. Can you please help me with a work around? I'm hoping not to have to switch my credit card accounts :smile:
  • chimo77chimo77 Member
    what was working a month ago : download as CSV (excel file) , then using on-line free software , convert it to QIF format , then download ( I got transactions , but lost dates - had to add manually before accepting /recording)  - it seems that there is road block to that now. 
    I have contacted Rogers as to why in new version of their soft ware they don't have the QIF download option - they replied - they are working on it , and would give no indication as to when it would be on line .. 
This discussion has been closed.