Asset allocation by Security Type

Murali Narayanan
Murali Narayanan Member ✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in Investments (Windows)
Current asset allocation approach does not meet my needs. It is too constraining. I do asset allocation by Security Type and I have created my own security types. Currently, I export my portfolio using "Group by: Security Type" and use Excel to review my allocation. Wish I can do everything in Quicken itself.
9 votes

No Status · Last Updated

Comments

• BeDutch
    BeDutch Member ✭✭
    I have exactly the same problem, but not yet managed an excel solution like you have. The asset allocation/ security types are too US centric. It should be possible to rename some asset classes or add personalized asset classes/ security types, to make it more useful, particularly for non US clients
  • colleenkcoleman
    colleenkcoleman Member ✭✭
    Murali - are you interested in sharing and/or selling (moderate price) the XLS tool you have developed? I have the same problem and could create my own XLS tool, but I do not believe in recreating the wheel. This is a common problem identified by multiple members - and no time to create the spreadsheet myself.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

The Community Support team regularly reviews long-standing posts and Ideas for relevancy and current interest. This Idea seems to have stalled and we would like to gauge the current interest in this request. 

If you would like to see this idea implemented, please add your vote and a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you. More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own Ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team
    -Quicken Anja