Unable to Sign into Community

I was unable to sign into the community with my normal username WarningU2.   I was last on Jan 27th.  When I attempted today it says my password has been reset by admin and to request a password reset.   But when I put in my email associated with WarningU2 it says it doesn't have that email address.  When I tried to recreate with WarningU2 or with the same email, it says it is in use.

I spent about 30 min in chat with Joe and Eddy.   Joe hung up on me after about 5 min while Eddy tried diligently to reinstate my original id.   He said he couldn't get it to work.

Most strange and annoying.  
It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations. - Winston Churchill

Answers

• WarningYou2WarningYou2 Member ✭✭
    I've recreated WarningU2 as WarningYou2 using a completely different email address.   
    It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations. - Winston Churchill

• tnsprintnsprin Member
    My id also disappeared from community.  I just recreated it.  Not sure if my old content on th boards disappeared or not.
    Well the good news is ... that I am now a newbie LOL

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello WarningYou2,

I have sent you a private message to request some more information on the previous account.

Let me know if you would like help to try access the previous account let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka
    My old account WarningU2 has been recovered thanks to Quicken_Tyka. My mistake. IT was associated with an email I don't recall setting it for. Sharing here with the hope it might make others recall other emails

• WarningU2WarningU2 Member ✭✭
    I'm back! LOL
This discussion has been closed.