Canadian Reports that include USD transactions

Is it possible to lock the currency conversion rate on USD transaction to the  rate of the day it happened.  I see that USD rate history is stored.  It seems when I run reports that all reports that include USD transactions are  all converted at the most recent rate.  This creates confusion because when I run my business reports monthly and then at a later date they amounts change.

Answers

• I would also like to have this functionality for investments - when you enter USD transaction - the rate seems to be the same (current) - even if I'm entering transaction for the last month. It's obviously makes capital gain report useless - I have to manually calculate this, I'm not an active trade, so I'm OK, but this would be a welcome improvement. 
    Subscription QW H&B Canada
  • UKRUKR SuperUser
    What version (year, release) of Quicken are you using? Windows or Mac?
    I always thought that Quicken Windows Canada already retained a currency exchange rate history ...
  • I am using the most recent release, it does keep the history but when you run reports it uses the most recent rate.  
  • I have rate history, but as far as I can tell - it's not used. If I have to enter 10 USD buys over 3 months period - same exchange rate.  Capital gain report should be also based on the purchase date exchange rate * share - sale date exchange rate * shares, I did not test that for a while, but last time I checked it - it was wrong. 

PS Latest QWin
    Subscription QW H&B Canada
  • UKRUKR SuperUser
    I am using the most recent release, it does keep the history but when you run reports it uses the most recent rate.  
    I would report this to Quicken using the Help / Report a Problem feature in Quicken. Do provide enough detailed information to make your case.