Home Quicken Mobile Errors and Troubleshooting (Mobile)

How to get my desktop software to sync correctly to the web and mobile?

After I set a monthly budget and then sync to the cloud, the budget shows up on the quicken on the web and on the mobile app, but none of the data is correct!  It does now show the correct amount spent in each category or in the overall for the month.  And it's not a few decimal points, it's waaaaaaay off.  Most categories show that there has been no spending in the category at all.  The data on the web and on mobile is the same, but it's not correct, the only correct data is on the desktop program. HELP!!!  See attachment to see screenshots of what I'm talking about.

Answers

• My initial guess is going to be that the Cloud account is not properly synced.  Can you go under "Mobile&Web" on the Desktop and see what the last sync date is?  

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello martyMSU. Appreciate your question.

Going forward with tkiyak's post, I would try to reset your cloud data: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-edit-or-delete-your-cloud-datasets-quicken-windows and then try to do a OSU and allow the data from Quicken to sync with the Quicken Cloud.

Hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello martyMSU,

Were you able to try any of the steps listed above?

Let us know if you are still needing help with this!

Thank you!

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
This discussion has been closed.