Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Account no longer synched?

I've been using Quicken Deluxe on Windows, the web and mobile just fine until today.  There was an update and now it no longer syncs.  When pulling up my app, it says I have no accounts. And the one step updates are messed up. Now when I try to do one, it shows a list that I guess I am supposed to check and enter in passwords? That has never happened before.  I'm afraid to do anything and screw it up.  Also if I click on the 'mobile and web' tab it prompts me to set it up! 

Best Answer

• TrekAngel
    TrekAngel Member
    Accepted Answer
    Ok, so I closed it and rebooted. Then when I opened Quicken, my one step updates were back to normal.  I still had to set up the cloud account again as if it were new.  Then of course, my budget wasn't showing in the app. So I logged out of Quicken desktop and logged back in.  This fixed it so my app is now correct.
    Hope that helps if anyone else has issues after an update.

Answers

• TrekAngel
    TrekAngel Member
    Accepted Answer
    Ok, so I closed it and rebooted. Then when I opened Quicken, my one step updates were back to normal.  I still had to set up the cloud account again as if it were new.  Then of course, my budget wasn't showing in the app. So I logged out of Quicken desktop and logged back in.  This fixed it so my app is now correct.
    Hope that helps if anyone else has issues after an update.