Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

bank accounts will not update when I click the update button

Hello, I am new to Quicken and already am stumped. I added my bank accounts and a few investments and when I click to update the accts they do not update and if they do change, it still does not match what the institution shows. What am I doing wrong? I am using 2019 quicken for windows 10

Answers

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Hello lynzena. Appreciate your question.

Which bank(s) are you experiencing issues with? 

Please let us know so that we can best help you.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Quicken Harold,
    I’m having basically same problem. Had a Q crash few days ago got resolved yesterday 2/15. But starting yesterday have haven’t been able to do any downloads. Error message:”Quicken’s Online service is unavailable at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience. “
    Is this system wide or another glitch in my service???
  • Thks Harold,

Wells Fargo. I do not get any errors and I know they had an issue lately, but I have had the accts linked over a month and everytime I click update now it never results in the accurate balance. I will have wf website open to compare, the amounts are always off in each account. I have deleted the accounts and started over but the same thing happens. I must be doing something wrong. I need a quicken for dummies book