Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Where is my cursor?

I have to enter certain transactions into Quicken manually.  (I do automatic downloads from by bank - this is not the question.)  I am toggling back and forth between my online bank statement and the Quicken register.  The cursor is at a certain field in Quicken when I toggle to the bank statement.  But when I toggle back to Quicken, the cursor is not where it was so that I can just resume typing.  In fact, it is not anywhere and I have to click where I want to begin typing again.  This was not the case before and I don't know what happened.  I have tried everything under preferences without success.  If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate them!  Thanks!

Answers

• Rocket J SquirrelRocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a known issue which is being addressed by the Quicken developers.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • Well, I’m glad I’m not clueless or  crazy.  And this is a better answer than I got from quicken when I called several months ago about the problem.  They were the ones who were clueless.  I hope the fix is coming soon. Thank you for response!!