Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Why do transactions from both of my accounts show up in transaction reports for one account?

I have two separate bank accounts. I create a categorized transactions report for each account. When I view or print a report, transactions from the account I am not currently working with, show up in the transaction report for my current account. What need I do to correct this error?

Best Answer

Answers

• GeoffGGeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you provide a snapshot of the report that shows this with any sensitive data removed?
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 20H2
  • I am not sure how I would provide a snapshot?
  • GeoffGGeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    If you are using Windows 10, it's provided. Windows Menu>Windows Accessories>Snipping Tool. Once you have the snapshot, select the highlighted icon to upload.

user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 20H2
  • Wow!  I find that all of the accounts are listed as part of the report.  It appears that is going to fix my problem.  Thank you for your help.
This discussion has been closed.