Ford Credit Issues

Anyone else having trouble getting Ford Credit transactions to download into Quicken Deluxe 2019?

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Donyel said:
    i'm having the same issue.

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review a download log file on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

In case of transaction download problems

Please provide more details.

What version and release of Quicken are you using?  You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken version. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
    What bank(s) are you having issues with?
    What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
    Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update from your desktop or when you attempt to download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web?
    What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release.

Quicken for Windows users: If you feel like beginning to troubleshoot this yourself, please read and follow instructions here:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7292554/actions-windows-desktop-users-can-take-to-remedy-connection-errors-and-password-change-issues

• 2019 R18.15 (27.1.18.15) - latest patch is in play.
    Quicken says it's incorrect login info...which is total BS.  Rechecked it twice in the software and at the FORD CREDIT website.  No problems at Ford...just Quicken.
  • Having the same problem. After following troubleshooting from Quicken online services are no longer available for the account.
  • Money Talks
    Money Talks Member
    edited March 11
    For a little over a week I have been getting Error CC-501downloading transactions with Ford Credit. Is this a know issue? If so, is there an ETA on a fix?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Money Talks

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

There are currently no known issues or alerts for Ford Credit at this time. 

A "501" error will also require you to contact Quicken support for a review of the log files for a possible escalation to resolve.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

When contacting support, be sure to let me know how long you have been receiving this error.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • thekronk0
    thekronk0 Member ✭✭
    > @Quicken_Tyka said:
    > Hello @"Money Talks"
    >
    > Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.
    >
    > There are currently no known issues or alerts for Ford Credit at this time. 
    >
    > A "501" error will also require you to contact Quicken support for a review of the log files for a possible escalation to resolve.https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support
    >
    > When contacting support, be sure to let me know how long you have been receiving this error.
    >
    > Let us know how it goes!
    >
    > -Quicken Tyka

Tyka,
    I called support about this issue two weeks ago, followed up a week ago and have been told it IS a known issue.
    I'm still waiting for a resolution.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @thekronk0

Thank you for the response and the additional details. I have reviewed your contact with support and I see that your issue has successfully been escalated.

Unfortunately, I am unable to provide an ETA and when the escalation will be completed. You will be notified by email once the issue has been resolved.

To learn more about connectivity issues and escalations, please see this article.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Gary Norton
    Gary Norton Member ✭✭
    Watching this because I'm having the same issue for about 2 weeks now.
    Quicken Premier 2019 R22.12 V27.1.22.12 - Windows 10 Pro V1903 OS Build 18995.1 - Quicken user since Windows 98.
  • jmnb
    jmnb Member ✭✭
    I have been having this same issue on and off since the update in February
  • hsandickk
    hsandickk Member ✭✭
    I've been having the same problem since the end of February.
  • Donyel
    Donyel Member
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Donyel said:

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review a download log file on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• Money Talks
    Money Talks Member
    I just upgraded to Build R32.10 Version 27.1.32.10 and now the error is CC-589.
  • hsandickk
    hsandickk Member ✭✭
    > @"Money Talks" said:
    > I just upgraded to Build R32.10 Version 27.1.32.10 and now the error is CC-589.

ditto.
  • rbrittain83
    rbrittain83 Member ✭✭
    Trying to readd Ford Credit after it stopped downloading, but now it shows that it's not supported by Quicken....yet it's available to link in the online accounts. So my question is it available or not? Really starting to not like Quicken with all the issues I have been having it's almost as painful as a root canal.
  • hsandickk
    hsandickk Member ✭✭
    edited March 20
    So I looked in the CustomerCentralError.txt log and found this error: ccscrape.163. It seems that a script on the quicken end has to be updated.
  • tkrue33
    tkrue33 Member
    Same issue. I didn't pay a bunch of money for Quicken just to have to "call Quicken Support on the phone and request help."

Either it works or it doesn't. Right now it doesn't.
  • Mark Gasper
    Mark Gasper Member
    I'm in the same boat. I am no longer able to download Ford Credit information on Quicken Deluxe. Issue started about the same time other users indicate. Looking for a solution. Thanks.
  • PeteL
    PeteL Member
    I have the same problem. Sent my log files a few weeks ago. Still no resolution. I keep chatting with support. It appears that they have no idea what the problem is, how to fix it or when it might be fixed.
  • mlbsrq
    mlbsrq Member
    I have had problems since the beginning of March with downloading my Ford Credit activity. I now have to make manual entries. QUICKEN - when will this be fixed?? I understand software issues, but it should not take this long to fix an issue that has been reported over and over.
  • hsandickk
    hsandickk Member ✭✭
    Really this has been over a month. What's going on?

FIX IT!
This discussion has been closed.