How do I turn off bill payer update?

I do not use the Quicken bill payer. When I update my accounts it waste time trying to update something that is not setup. I want to turn it off.

Best Answer

Answers

• On my version of Quicken Premier the one step update does not list the ability to turn off the bill update function. I believe I have the 2018 version of Quicken Premier
  • GeoffGGeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    I do not use the Quicken bill payer. When I update my accounts it waste time trying to update something that is not setup. I want to turn it off.
    What behavior is Quicken exhibiting that prompts your question?
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 1809
  • When I run onestep update It tries to udate my billing accounts and it is a waste of time while it tries to update.
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Have you ever had at least one Online Bill Payer set up? Have you deleted that?
  • No, I never setup an bill payer account.
  • GeoffGGeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    As I asked before, what is Quicken doing that you think is updating a bill that you never set up? Specific behavior or actions.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 1809
  • Quicken is not updating a bill. It just attempts to update the bills during the onestep update
This discussion has been closed.