Home Before you Buy
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Bought the CD 2019 to upgrade from expired 2018 Subscription and not working?

So I purchased the 2019 CD version of Quicken Deluxe to upgrade my recently expired 2018 version and just went through the install. Said it would uninstall the previous version and install the new one. Well opened up after install and I'm still getting the "your membership has expired" messages all over the screen? I'm quite confused as I just paid to upgrade it and now it's saying it's not upgraded. Thoughts? Help. Please.

Best Answers

• bleo1017bleo1017 Member
    Accepted Answer
    Ahh...got it I see it now. Sorry been a long time since I’ve installed something from a CD and totally forgot about the activation code. Thanks! All is good now.

Answers

• GeoffGGeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    As quicken is now subscription based, there should be an activation code that came with the software. This code needs to be entered on the quicken.com website.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 20H2
  • bleo1017bleo1017 Member
    Accepted Answer
    Ahh...got it I see it now. Sorry been a long time since I’ve installed something from a CD and totally forgot about the activation code. Thanks! All is good now.
This discussion has been closed.