Attachments Sync between web and desktop

Please, forgive the imprecise language, i am new to this and am already in deeper water than I can swim! 

So here it goes: 

1. I upload receipts to transactions using the iphone app which sync. 
2. later I sync my PC desktop (latest version of Quicken) 
3. The receipts appear on the desktop register transactions.  Bingo . Sucess. 

BUT 

1, i upload receipts to transactions using the desktop 
2. I sync to the web
3. I open the app, and the receipts are not there.  

Is syncing attachments a one way street? 

Any guidance gratefully received

Richard 

Answers

• Hello Richard,

Attachments are able to be synced both directions, from the Desktop to the App or from the App to the Desktop.

If you haven't already, please go to the Mobile & Web tab at the very top of Quicken and select "Upload Documents to Cloud".  In the window that opens, select the accounts and date range to search in and then click on the View button.

Does the results return any transactions? Or does it show "0" as the screen-shot below does?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • Thank you - i am travelling now so won't be able to try it till I get back. But it seems like it will do the trick....
  • I tried this and sorry to say it didn't work.  Even though there are clearly attachments not sent uploaded it did not turn up any when i synced the phone.  Any ideas?
  • I have the same problem, adding attachments to transactions in the Desktop software, sync to Web but the attachments don't get uploaded. The Upload Documents to Cloud button says there is 0 transactions to upload attachments for.